Maintenance Engineer (Building)
- Conduct regular site inspection to monitor the progress of maintenance works and make necessary recommendations for improvement
- Handle enquiries and complaints about maintenance works and provide appropriate solutions after investigation
- Liaise with all the relevant parties to ensure safety during the implementation of maintenance works
- Keep proper records of all documents including tendering and quotations
- Manage regular and emergency repair and maintenance works
- Degree in Building Surveying, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or related discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in building construction, maintenance or renovation projects
- Experience in property and facility management is an advantage
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary via “Apply Now”.
Hong Yip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.